- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,680,663 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Windows Update – You may want to use IE and the Catalog to download the massive 760.6mb update …Updates again? This may be the update that fixes updates…for awhile…
- Cipher /w:C securely erasing unused space
- Slow USB Transfer rate? Try this
- IEEE Cybersecurity Project a Weapon Against Cyberattacks – IEEE – The Institute
- Problems getting updates Windows 10
Daily Archives: Sunday, July 11, 2010 5:59 pm
Stanford has a list of several hundred networking tools. This list is kept current and has links for both freeware and commercial products. Their list covers 14 years of networking tools. More…
My passion with computers is security and networking. We have featured many DNS programs that allow you to speed test your DNS servers. Rick over at Whats On My PC has just reviewed a program called DNS Jumper. … Continue reading
Apparently someone has created a plugin that when and if someone installed it, the plugin would ‘spy’ on the individual. More… Here’s the deal…when installing plugins, know the vendor requiring the plugin..plugins are usually created by a third party.
Computers just don’t take care of themselves….