Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,214,748 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Network Connections folder empty
- Find and set your optimal MTU setting to improve your connectivity
- Network troubleshooting with Netsh
- Optimize Your Windows 7 or Windows Vista Internet Connection
- Clean your MSSQL TempDB file and more
- Network named incorrectly under Network and Sharing Center
- From help desk to an IT Security Officer
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Block ads at your router - ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Why Do You Subnet?
- Optimize your SSD Drive
- CVE-2014-3598The Jpeg2KImagePlugin plugin in Pillow before 2.5.3 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a crafted image.
- CVE-2014-8361The miniigd SOAP service in Realtek SDK allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted NewInternalClient request.
- CVE-2015-0237Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Manager before 3.5.1 ignores the permission to deny snapshot creation during live storage migration between domains, which allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (prevent host start) by creating a long snapshot chain.
- CVE-2015-0257Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Manager before 3.5.1 uses weak permissions on the directories shared by the ovirt-engine-dwhd service and a plugin during service startup, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information by reading files in the directory.
- CVE-2015-0532 (rsa_identity_management_and_governance)EMC RSA Identity Management and Governance (IMG) 6.9 before P04 and 6.9.1 before P01 does not properly restrict password resets, which allows remote attackers to obtain access via crafted use of the reset process for an arbitrary valid account name, as demonstrated by a privileged account.
- Sign up before May 15th for TN Reconnect. TNReconnect.gov #TNReconnect 2 days ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Jared a student @tcatshelbyville loves welding because it's skillful & mentally challenging #NationalWeldingMonth http://… 4 days ago
- Annual Craft Advisory meeting - TCAT-S read about accomplishments from the past year.. goo.gl/gHGZvq 5 days ago
- Will Robinson, Advisory Council Member, coordinated with Nissan to donate a Nissan Pathfinder to the Auto Tech class http://t.co/pS9lefhHot 5 days ago
- Jack Darden wins Distinguished Alumni Award. goo.gl/UFdEic http://t.co/DvElTmcB3q 5 days ago
Daily Archives: Thursday, May 13, 2010 11:48 pm
Forbes has a great slide show on best paying jobs for women. Several of the jobs are in the computer industry. Link Some of our most successful students are female. Alumni Highlights
Once again cybercriminals are challenging end users with a link or file to check your computer for Windows 7 compatibility. Don’t click on these links or files. This is a nothing more than a ruse to get information from the users. Good … Continue reading
Rick over at Whats On My PC (blog) once again has found a great free software program. Paragon backup and recovery has dozens of features allowing you to keep your data safe. Go over and read his review.
If ‘New Folder’ is missing in the right click option, you can run the registry fix listed below – Folder Fix Download the above file to your desktop, unzip and double click. The registry information it changes is found below- … Continue reading