The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,207,481 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- GUI Maintenance Program for MySQL / MSSQL and Windows
- Defrag multiple drives at the same time
- (In My Opinion) – Best Dedicated Photo Resizer Out There
- A 5 Stars Windows Repair Utility
- Can’t uninstall a program?
- Reset Windows Updates
- Truly reset the TCP/IP stack
- Set your time using the net time command
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Block ads at your router - ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- NTop for Windows
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)The default configuration for the Command Line Interface in Red Hat Enterprise Application Platform before 6.4.0 and WildFly (formerly JBoss Application Server) uses weak permissions for .jboss-cli-history, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-5361 (landesk_management_suite)Multiple cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities in Landesk Management Suite 9.6 and earlier allow remote attackers to hijack the authentication of administrators for requests that (1) start, (2) stop, or (3) restart services via a request to remote/serverServices.aspx.
- CVE-2014-5370 (blue_dragon)Directory traversal vulnerability in the CFChart servlet (com.naryx.tagfusion.cfm.cfchartServlet) in New Atlanta BlueDragon before 184.108.40.20627 allows remote attackers to read or possibly delete arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the QUERY_STRING to cfchart.cfchart.
- CVE-2014-8111 (tomcat_connectors)Apache Tomcat Connectors (mod_jk) before 1.2.41 ignores JkUnmount rules for subtrees of previous JkMount rules, which allows remote attackers to access otherwise restricted artifacts via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-8125 (drools, jbpm)XML external entity (XXE) vulnerability in Drools and jBPM before 6.2.0 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files or possibly have other unspecified impact via a crafted BPMN2 file.
- CVE-2014-3586 (jboss_enterprise_application_platform)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Technical College May Now Be Free In Tennessee, But Few Seem To Realize It - Nashville Public Radio goo.gl/Xdl9Sf #TNReconnect 7 hours ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Thanks to Tim & students at @tcatshelbyville for their contribution to the Welding Industry! #NationalWeldingMonth http:/… 3 days ago
- Learning never stops #TNReconnect - May 15th deadline. 4 days ago
- Carl Marshal, alumni-earned his CEH, Carl graduated @tcatshelbyville, earned his B.S. now is working on his masters. http://t.co/KNYtLwsfWV 4 days ago
- Check out our instructor interviews on Youtube - youtube.com/channel/UCjapg… http://t.co/LGg0852MBe 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Want to boot multiple ISOs from a flashdrive? Richie found this great utility. MultiBootISOs is found down this page’s vast listings. Take a look at the dozens of listings for utilities you can add to this utility.
We posted a hulk mod earlier in our blog but you HAVE to see the lego computer…. look at the details.
Because we serve thousands of students and the community we are often asked how to protect children on the internet. An early posting on this blog featured K9 Web Protection. Rick over at Whats On My PC just featured … Continue reading
As a technical blog for students, we search the internet for useful utilities and articles that help with their careers. Over at TuxRadar an excellent article and review of Ubuntu 10.04 was posted with screenshots. We encourage our students … Continue reading
Gimp is a great alternative to PhotoShop. Want to learn Gimp? Tuxradar has a 90mb zipped file with Gimp tutorials. Here’s the Link And remember Gimp is not just a Linux application…
Want to make bootable live USB drives for a variety of Linux? Use UNetbootin With greater than 20 versions supported, you can use this software on Windows or Linux.