- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,912,699 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
The Windows Club
- Internet or network application slow? You may need to temporarily disable Nagle’s Algorithm
- Want a fast and safer browser? Try Brave
- Find rogue APs with Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector using signal strength and sound
- How to get OpenWRT on a Rosewill RNX-N150RT Router? Flash it to DD-WRT then flash to a TP-Link TL-WR741N. Finish with OpenWRT or Gargoyle and out perform may AC routers.
- SSL not showing green lock? Here’s some things to try.
- Gas Pump Skimmer Sends Card Data Via Text Thursday, July 27, 2017 11:08 am
- How a Citadel Trojan Developer Got Busted Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:11 pm
- Exclusive: Dutch Cops on AlphaBay ‘Refugees’ Thursday, July 20, 2017 6:14 pm
- After AlphaBay’s Demise, Customers Flocked to Dark Market Run by Dutch Police Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:23 pm
- Trump Hotels Hit By 3rd Card Breach in 2 Years Wednesday, July 19, 2017 3:43 pm
- Experts in Lather Over ‘gSOAP’ Security Flaw Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:30 pm
- Porn Spam Botnet Has Evil Twitter Twin Sunday, July 16, 2017 12:11 pm
- Thieves Used Infrared to Pull Data from ATM ‘Insert Skimmers’ Thursday, July 13, 2017 3:28 pm
- Adobe, Microsoft Push Critical Security Fixes Tuesday, July 11, 2017 10:26 pm
- Self-Service Food Kiosk Vendor Avanti Hacked Saturday, July 8, 2017 3:09 pm
Daily Archives: Thursday, April 8, 2010 11:23 pm
Wikipedia is an excellent source to get information. Here’s a way to see the links instantly by searching and getting a Map of how articles connect. WikiMindMap
Can someone write code to circumvent a NATed network? No – If your firewall is adequately secured and configured properly. An interesting article from Bit-Tecn.net has an article stating that a hacker has created a piece of code that allows NAT … Continue reading
Check out Western Digitals Tiny 2.5 inch harddrive and the smallest motherboards available. Western Digital WD AV-25 320 GB Interactive 3D View Smallest Motherboards in the World
Excellent Weather Map that allows you to zoom to street level with Google Maps and includes options that allow you to view webcams, wind, precipitation, temps and more. Link You can substitute your City and State in the link.