- Note: Products that are reviewed (hardware or software) are personally owned or freeware that appear in this blog.
Top 50 Higher-Ed Blogs 2016
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,682,584 visits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Are your IoT devices visible from the internet?
- Windows Update – You may want to use IE and the Catalog to download the massive 760.6mb update …Updates again? This may be the update that fixes updates…for awhile…
- Cipher /w:C securely erasing unused space
- Slow USB Transfer rate? Try this
- IEEE Cybersecurity Project a Weapon Against Cyberattacks – IEEE – The Institute
Daily Archives: Thursday, December 17, 2009 10:45 pm
Want to test your LAN’s Throughput? Use QCheck. Load QCheck on both computers. Put the IP Address of the local computer on the left side and the destination on the right side. QCheck should be loaded on the opposite computer, … Continue reading
Windows 7’s System Restore adds a new index reader that lets you see exactly what will be changed based on specific restore points. In the search box, type system restore, and press Enter. Select a restore point and click Scan for affected programs. A … Continue reading
We wrote and article on Google and recently found another utility to find your fastest DNS Servers. NAMEBENCH
What’s My DNS? – Global DNS Propagation Checker.