The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,184,401 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Your Location has been Shared 5,398 Times in Last 14 Days
- SoftPerfect Free Software
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Why Do You Subnet?
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Red X on network icon - Windows 7
- NTop for Windows
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)Movable Type before 5.2.6 does not properly use the Storable::thaw function, which allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via the comment_state parameter.
- CVE-2013-6501 (php)The default soap.wsdl_cache_dir setting in (1) php.ini-production and (2) php.ini-development in PHP through 5.6.7 specifies the /tmp directory, which makes it easier for local users to conduct WSDL injection attacks by creating a file under /tmp with a predictable filename that is used by the get_sdl function in ext/soap/php_sdl.c.
- CVE-2013-7437 (potrace)Multiple integer overflows in potrace 1.11 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via large dimensions in a BMP image, which triggers a buffer overflow.
- CVE-2013-7438 (pbm212030)Multiple buffer overflows in pbm212030 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) or possible execute arbitrary code via a crafted PBM image, related to (1) stream line data, which triggers a heap-based buffer overflow, or (2) vectors related to an "internal intermediate heap-based buffer."
- CVE-2014-2027eGroupware before 1.8.006.20140217 allows remote attackers to conduct PHP object injection attacks, delete arbitrary files, and possibly execute arbitrary code via the (1) addr_fields or (2) trans parameter to addressbook/csv_import.php, (3) cal_fields or (4) trans parameter to calendar/csv_import.php, (5) info_fields or (6) trans parameter to csv_import.php […]
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- TN Reconnect open house at TCAT-S a success - goo.gl/0DtL8a http://t.co/MAwnJObuSl 2 days ago
- TN Reconnect news article t-g.com/story/2180068.… 3 days ago
- Times-Gazette pictures from TN Reconnect open house t-g.com/gallery/tcat-r… 3 days ago
- Sign up today - tnreconnect.gov/grant.shtml http://t.co/NWLAsI9eXL 4 days ago
- RT @TCATLivingston: 1 reason people don't go back to school, $$$. #TNReconnect and 27 TCAT's are removing that problem. Visit a TCAT tomo… 4 days ago
Daily Archives: Friday, June 19, 2009 10:43 am
Monitor your servers with DreamSys Server Monitor. This utility contacts your servers to make sure they are up. If the servers fail to respond, you can receive a text message alerting you of the failure.
iDump takes the hassle out of backing up your iPod.
Pat originally told me about Ammyy. I just used it and it works great. This will be put in my aresenal of sites to control other computers (tech support for a friend or work). See also Zolved
Do you need to keep synchronized hard drives so that backup data is accurate and up-to-date. Fling can do this for you. With a multitude of options, try it out. Link Although this software says it is for FTP, it … Continue reading
Being a VirtualBox fan, it is one of the best tools to have more than one computer on a single computer. You can use it to test programs, software and other applications. Link I just checked out the Beta and … Continue reading
Microsoft usual puts out resource tools for Servers and operating systems. Here is their link for Server 2003 Tools Here is just one of the tools- Robocopy.exe: Robust File Copy Utility A versatile utility for maintaining an identical copy of … Continue reading
If you have a software program NOT to start with Windows, you can go into msconfig.msc or the startup group and uncheck or delete the program. Sometimes you can’t find where the program is starting (Malware, Spyware or a program … Continue reading