Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,216,477 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
Security Blogs The Hacker News Naked Security Threat Post Krebs on Security Tao Security Uncommon Sense Security Dark Reading
- Network Connections folder empty
- Find and set your optimal MTU setting to improve your connectivity
- Network troubleshooting with Netsh
- Optimize Your Windows 7 or Windows Vista Internet Connection
- Clean your MSSQL TempDB file and more
- Network named incorrectly under Network and Sharing Center
- From help desk to an IT Security Officer
- BSides – If you missed an event, catch the next one
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Why Do You Subnet?
- CVE-2014-3598 (opensuse, pillow)The Jpeg2KImagePlugin plugin in Pillow before 2.5.3 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a crafted image.
- CVE-2014-8361 (dir-600l, dir-600l_firmware, dir-605l, dir-605l_firmware, dir-619l, dir-619l_firmware, dir-809, dir-809_firmware, dir-905l, dir-905l_firmware, realtek_sdk)The miniigd SOAP service in Realtek SDK allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted NewInternalClient request.
- CVE-2015-0237 (enterprise_virtualization_manager)Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Manager before 3.5.1 ignores the permission to deny snapshot creation during live storage migration between domains, which allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (prevent host start) by creating a long snapshot chain.
- CVE-2015-0257Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Manager before 3.5.1 uses weak permissions on the directories shared by the ovirt-engine-dwhd service and a plugin during service startup, which allows local users to obtain sensitive information by reading files in the directory.
- CVE-2015-0532 (rsa_identity_management_and_governance)EMC RSA Identity Management and Governance (IMG) 6.9 before P04 and 6.9.1 before P01 does not properly restrict password resets, which allows remote attackers to obtain access via crafted use of the reset process for an arbitrary valid account name, as demonstrated by a privileged account.
- CVE-2014-3598 (opensuse, pillow)
- Graduation /Prefect Attendance goo.gl/u0igjK Go look at all of the pics of Perfect Attendance and Graduates http://t.co/hdE4q61ApY 8 hours ago
- TNReconnect.gov - Free college? 5/15 deadline. Don't live near Shelbyville? TCATs- goo.gl/7Xtz6F http://t.co/24xTAdCaKa 8 hours ago
- If you missed our digital sign, TNReconnect has a deadline....multiple locations in the state... http://t.co/0sqngBx4wC 8 hours ago
- RT @Wilton_Tools: Daniel, a @tcatshelbyville student, said that becoming a #welder was the best decision he's ever made! http://t.co/aHUeHd… 1 day ago
- Daniel, a @tcatshelbyville student, said that becoming a #welder was the best decision he's ever made! ~ Wilton Tools http://t.co/1jAByVpIiN 1 day ago
Daily Archives: Friday, June 19, 2009 10:43 am
Monitor your servers with DreamSys Server Monitor. This utility contacts your servers to make sure they are up. If the servers fail to respond, you can receive a text message alerting you of the failure.
iDump takes the hassle out of backing up your iPod.
Pat originally told me about Ammyy. I just used it and it works great. This will be put in my aresenal of sites to control other computers (tech support for a friend or work). See also Zolved
Do you need to keep synchronized hard drives so that backup data is accurate and up-to-date. Fling can do this for you. With a multitude of options, try it out. Link Although this software says it is for FTP, it … Continue reading
Being a VirtualBox fan, it is one of the best tools to have more than one computer on a single computer. You can use it to test programs, software and other applications. Link I just checked out the Beta and … Continue reading
Microsoft usual puts out resource tools for Servers and operating systems. Here is their link for Server 2003 Tools Here is just one of the tools- Robocopy.exe: Robust File Copy Utility A versatile utility for maintaining an identical copy of … Continue reading
If you have a software program NOT to start with Windows, you can go into msconfig.msc or the startup group and uncheck or delete the program. Sometimes you can’t find where the program is starting (Malware, Spyware or a program … Continue reading