The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,184,015 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Your Location has been Shared 5,398 Times in Last 14 Days
- SoftPerfect Free Software
- 4 Exabyte download coming soon?
- Superfish, Komodia, PrivDog vulnerability test
- Three Must Have Diagnostic Tools by Windows Sysinternals
- Never stop growing
- SSD drive with Intel chipset – Performance is in RST
- Stop sponsor offers during your next Java Update
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Why Do You Subnet?
- Red X on network icon - Windows 7
- NTop for Windows
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Creating a Roaming Profile -Windows 7 and Server 2008 r2
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)Movable Type before 5.2.6 does not properly use the Storable::thaw function, which allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via the comment_state parameter.
- CVE-2013-6501 (php)The default soap.wsdl_cache_dir setting in (1) php.ini-production and (2) php.ini-development in PHP through 5.6.7 specifies the /tmp directory, which makes it easier for local users to conduct WSDL injection attacks by creating a file under /tmp with a predictable filename that is used by the get_sdl function in ext/soap/php_sdl.c.
- CVE-2013-7437 (potrace)Multiple integer overflows in potrace 1.11 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via large dimensions in a BMP image, which triggers a buffer overflow.
- CVE-2013-7438 (pbm212030)Multiple buffer overflows in pbm212030 allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) or possible execute arbitrary code via a crafted PBM image, related to (1) stream line data, which triggers a heap-based buffer overflow, or (2) vectors related to an "internal intermediate heap-based buffer."
- CVE-2014-2027eGroupware before 1.8.006.20140217 allows remote attackers to conduct PHP object injection attacks, delete arbitrary files, and possibly execute arbitrary code via the (1) addr_fields or (2) trans parameter to addressbook/csv_import.php, (3) cal_fields or (4) trans parameter to calendar/csv_import.php, (5) info_fields or (6) trans parameter to csv_import.php […]
- CVE-2013-2184 (movable_type)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- TN Reconnect open house at TCAT-S a success - goo.gl/0DtL8a http://t.co/MAwnJObuSl 1 day ago
- TN Reconnect news article t-g.com/story/2180068.… 3 days ago
- Times-Gazette pictures from TN Reconnect open house t-g.com/gallery/tcat-r… 3 days ago
- Sign up today - tnreconnect.gov/grant.shtml http://t.co/NWLAsI9eXL 3 days ago
- RT @TCATLivingston: 1 reason people don't go back to school, $$$. #TNReconnect and 27 TCAT's are removing that problem. Visit a TCAT tomo… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2008
Here’s three free Video editors. [A] http://www.dvdflick.net Freeware, Windows 2000->Vista, 7.2MB [B] http://www.virtualdub.org/ Freeware, all Windows versions, 1.3MB [C] http://www.videospin.com/ Freeware, Windows XP, Vista, 2.3MB
Finally a resource that is pulling together owner manuals. Link
Sun xVM VirtualBox is easy to use. Why would you use it? To setup Windows XP inside of Vista to test software To load a server inside of a server (this saves money – all you do is add more … Continue reading
1 TB hard drive $79 Link 1.5 TB hard drive $129 Link Makes you wonder what technology is coming down the road. Usually when you see this happen something is just around the corner.
This program finds disk usage and maps your harddrive. The visual aid at the bottom lets you ‘see’ your hard drive. Link
Wal-Mart and other retailers may have sold digital frames with viruses. Link
Awesome IDS for your home or corporate network. Read the Installation Notes! Windows XP and Linux only at this time. BotHunter® From BotHunter’s Website: BotHunter is a passive network monitoring tool designed to recognize the communication patterns of malware-infected computers … Continue reading