The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
December 2014 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,084,902 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Test your network speed
- Block ads at your router – ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Cannot update to Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.1 Update
- Bonjour, the chatty protocol
- 0xAB Bluescreen Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Increase performance on MySQL with a SSD and modifying your my.ini or my.cnf file
- Windows 10 Support Links – Tips-Tweaks
- SCADA, PLC, PLC and automated devices security interviews coming soon…
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- DiskMax Cleans Your Hard Drive
- Why Do You Subnet?
- Optimize your SSD Drive
- Add GeGeek Toolkit to Hiren's CD/DVD for the ultimate troubleshooting tool
- CVE-2013-4440 (pwgen)Password Generator (aka Pwgen) before 2.07 generates weak non-tty passwords, which makes it easier for context-dependent attackers to guess the password via a brute-force attack.
- CVE-2013-4442 (pwgen)Password Generator (aka Pwgen) before 2.07 uses weak pseudo generated numbers when /dev/urandom is unavailable, which makes it easier for context-dependent attackers to guess the numbers.
- CVE-2013-6435 (rpm)Race condition in RPM 4.11.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted RPM file whose installation extracts the contents to temporary files before validating the signature, as demonstrated by installing a file in the /etc/cron.d directory.
- CVE-2013-7401The parse_request function in request.c in c-icap 0.2.x allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a URI without a " " or "?" character in an ICAP request, as demonstrated by use of the OPTIONS method.
- CVE-2013-7402 (c-icap)Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in request.c in c-icap 0.2.x allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a crafted ICAP request.
- CVE-2013-4440 (pwgen)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Governor Haslam Announces Workforce Development Grant Recipients goo.gl/rKx16K 1 week ago
- The 2014 Graduation ceremony took place December 5th, 2014. Look for the video and pictures on our website this week. http://t.co/j3p1RwmKyW 1 week ago
- Tim Lawrence, Executive Director SkillsUSA interview #SkillsUSA youtube.com/watch?v=xrj3Qr… 3 weeks ago
- Visit our website - tcatshelbyville.edu 1 month ago
- Instagram pics from TN Promise instagram.com/tnpromise 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Microsoft
While disabling LLMNR can speed up your SQL connection sometimes, ironically you may be slowed down by MS14-066 (KB2992611). See this article – “Microsoft does it again, botches KB 2992611 SChannel patch” – Infoworld What do you do? The article above … Continue reading
Make sure that if you download the latest Technical Preview update on the first Windows 10 Technical Preview, run cleanup to get rid of the older installation.
The second Windows 10 Technical Preview is available…open the Charms bar by hitting Windows + C on your current preview build . Click on Settings , Change PC Settings, Update and Recovery, Preview Builds and Download Now Do NOT … Continue reading
I’ve been working on computers for a long long time. It does seem that Microsoft gets it right, wrong and then right when they release operating systems. When Windows 8 came out, we did find it was a good operating system … Continue reading
The following commands help to reset Windows Update History along with resetting and re-registering components. Open an elevated command prompt and type (or copy and paste) the following- (References below – double check before running) net stop bitsnet stop wuauservnet … Continue reading
After your computer goes to sleep, do you notice it takes a long time to connect to your wireless router? There can be several reasons for this. Here are some tips~ Power management on the adapter is enabled Disable in … Continue reading