The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
December 2014 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,084,751 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Test your network speed
- Block ads at your router – ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Cannot update to Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.1 Update
- Bonjour, the chatty protocol
- 0xAB Bluescreen Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Increase performance on MySQL with a SSD and modifying your my.ini or my.cnf file
- Windows 10 Support Links – Tips-Tweaks
- SCADA, PLC, PLC and automated devices security interviews coming soon…
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Add GeGeek Toolkit to Hiren's CD/DVD for the ultimate troubleshooting tool
- Red X on network icon - Windows 7
- The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.
- CVE-2013-4440 (pwgen)Password Generator (aka Pwgen) before 2.07 generates weak non-tty passwords, which makes it easier for context-dependent attackers to guess the password via a brute-force attack.
- CVE-2013-4442 (pwgen)Password Generator (aka Pwgen) before 2.07 uses weak pseudo generated numbers when /dev/urandom is unavailable, which makes it easier for context-dependent attackers to guess the numbers.
- CVE-2013-6435 (rpm)Race condition in RPM 4.11.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted RPM file whose installation extracts the contents to temporary files before validating the signature, as demonstrated by installing a file in the /etc/cron.d directory.
- CVE-2013-7401The parse_request function in request.c in c-icap 0.2.x allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a URI without a " " or "?" character in an ICAP request, as demonstrated by use of the OPTIONS method.
- CVE-2013-7402 (c-icap)Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in request.c in c-icap 0.2.x allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a crafted ICAP request.
- CVE-2013-4440 (pwgen)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Governor Haslam Announces Workforce Development Grant Recipients goo.gl/rKx16K 1 week ago
- The 2014 Graduation ceremony took place December 5th, 2014. Look for the video and pictures on our website this week. http://t.co/j3p1RwmKyW 1 week ago
- Tim Lawrence, Executive Director SkillsUSA interview #SkillsUSA youtube.com/watch?v=xrj3Qr… 3 weeks ago
- Visit our website - tcatshelbyville.edu 1 month ago
- Instagram pics from TN Promise instagram.com/tnpromise 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Linux
The process uses App Runtime for Chrome (ARC) – a Google project that allows Chrome to run native code safely within a web browser. Read more How To Run Almost Any Android App On Windows, OS X, Linux with Chrome.
Many people wonder what connection they have when extending a wireless antenna. We have used Fab-Corp for years and they have a good site on explaining and showing the different connectors if you want to add an antenna. Link
Want to extend your network and make it more reliable and robust? Here’s what you will need – Two routers with the same firmware Preferably Tomato or DD-WRT Login to the first router. In this example, the static … Continue reading
Home users that ONLY check email and use very few other programs may consider replacing their OS. Linux has made an exceptional gain over the past several years with a Programs (Add/Remove) component and with hardware drivers. To see … Continue reading
This post is for educational purposes and any use of these tools against a network without explicit permission could be illegal. Metasploit is designed to identify weaknesses in networks and hardware/software on a network. Do NOT use metasploit for … Continue reading
It’s hard to find great quality information that can be used by IT professionals. One of the best sites on the web is GEGeek. This site offers information that is updated often and covers a wide range of IT resources … Continue reading