The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
December 2014 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,083,048 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Test your network speed
- Block ads at your router – ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Cannot update to Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.1 Update
- Bonjour, the chatty protocol
- 0xAB Bluescreen Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Increase performance on MySQL with a SSD and modifying your my.ini or my.cnf file
- Windows 10 Support Links – Tips-Tweaks
- SCADA, PLC, PLC and automated devices security interviews coming soon…
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Add GeGeek Toolkit to Hiren's CD/DVD for the ultimate troubleshooting tool
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- CVE-2013-6435 (rpm)Race condition in RPM 4.11.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted RPM file whose installation extracts the contents to temporary files before validating the signature, as demonstrated by installing a file in the /etc/cron.d directory.
- CVE-2013-7402 (c-icap)Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in request.c in c-icap 0.2.x allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a crafted ICAP request.
- CVE-2014-1569 (network_security_services)The definite_length_decoder function in lib/util/quickder.c in Mozilla Network Security Services (NSS) before 18.104.22.168 and 3.17.x before 3.17.3 does not ensure that the DER encoding of an ASN.1 length is properly formed, which allows remote attackers to conduct data-smuggling attacks by using a long byte sequence for an encoding, as demonstrated by the SEC_Q […]
- CVE-2014-3580 (subversion)The mod_dav_svn Apache HTTPD server module in Apache Subversion 1.x before 1.7.19 and 1.8.x before 1.8.11 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (NULL pointer dereference and server crash) via a REPORT request for a resource that does not exist.
- CVE-2014-3583 (http_server)The handle_headers function in mod_proxy_fcgi.c in the mod_proxy_fcgi module in the Apache HTTP Server 2.4.10 allows remote FastCGI servers to cause a denial of service (buffer over-read and daemon crash) via long response headers.
- CVE-2013-6435 (rpm)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Governor Haslam Announces Workforce Development Grant Recipients goo.gl/rKx16K 6 days ago
- The 2014 Graduation ceremony took place December 5th, 2014. Look for the video and pictures on our website this week. http://t.co/j3p1RwmKyW 1 week ago
- Tim Lawrence, Executive Director SkillsUSA interview #SkillsUSA youtube.com/watch?v=xrj3Qr… 3 weeks ago
- Visit our website - tcatshelbyville.edu 1 month ago
- Instagram pics from TN Promise instagram.com/tnpromise 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Identity Theft
The site Information is Beautiful gives a visualization of data breaches and other information about hacking over the past several years.
The assault on CloudFlare shows that companies have to pay attention to how their security services are locked down and how the credentials for those services can be recoveredAttackers Turn Password Recovery Into Backdoor – Dark Reading.
Should we live in fear and distrust or should we be cautious and diligent with the protection of our data? We worry about American companies taking away our privacy and tracking our every move. What should we really worry … Continue reading
From Help Net Security 47 individuals were arrested on Wednesday by the officers of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police following an investigation of a highly organized and disciplined criminal ring that has managed to steal at least $7 million via … Continue reading
The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) released their 2011 report today (May 10). With over 300,000 complaints, IC3’s report can be downloaded here. Also be sure to check out the Identity Theft Resource Centers where millions of identities may … Continue reading
Over 10 million credit card accounts were compromised at the end of March. This number may grow as credit card vendors look into the breach. Regardless if you bought something on line or not, you should do the … Continue reading
Damballa report shows seven new botnets among the top 10 largest; off-the-shelf construction kits dominate list. via DarkReading share- New Botnets Gaining Traction Across The Web, Study Says – Dark Reading.