The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,085,874 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Partition your HDD to increase performance
- Test your network speed
- Block ads at your router – ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Cannot update to Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.1 Update
- Bonjour, the chatty protocol
- 0xAB Bluescreen Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Increase performance on MySQL with a SSD and modifying your my.ini or my.cnf file
- Windows 10 Support Links – Tips-Tweaks
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Optimize your SSD Drive
- Partition your HDD to increase performance
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Red X on network icon - Windows 7
- CVE-2013-4440 (pwgen)Password Generator (aka Pwgen) before 2.07 generates weak non-tty passwords, which makes it easier for context-dependent attackers to guess the password via a brute-force attack.
- CVE-2013-4442 (pwgen)Password Generator (aka Pwgen) before 2.07 uses weak pseudo generated numbers when /dev/urandom is unavailable, which makes it easier for context-dependent attackers to guess the numbers.
- CVE-2013-7401The parse_request function in request.c in c-icap 0.2.x allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a URI without a " " or "?" character in an ICAP request, as demonstrated by use of the OPTIONS method.
- CVE-2013-7402 (c-icap)Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in request.c in c-icap 0.2.x allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a crafted ICAP request.
- CVE-2014-2026 (intrexx_professional)Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the search functionality in United Planet Intrexx Professional before 5.2 Online Update 0905 and 6.x before 6.0 Online Update 10 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the request parameter.
- CVE-2013-4440 (pwgen)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Governor Haslam Announces Workforce Development Grant Recipients goo.gl/rKx16K 1 week ago
- The 2014 Graduation ceremony took place December 5th, 2014. Look for the video and pictures on our website this week. http://t.co/j3p1RwmKyW 2 weeks ago
- Tim Lawrence, Executive Director SkillsUSA interview #SkillsUSA youtube.com/watch?v=xrj3Qr… 4 weeks ago
- Visit our website - tcatshelbyville.edu 1 month ago
- Instagram pics from TN Promise instagram.com/tnpromise 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Cyber Security
So you want to work in Cyber Security? Here’s a Infographic from StaySafeOnline.org
Become a company or organization that helps bring Cyber Security Awareness to users. TCAT Shelbyville has been listed as a champion for years and promotes cyber security awareness to higher education and end users. List of all champions Activities you … Continue reading
National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) – celebrated every October – was created as a collaborative effort between government and industry to ensure every American has the resources they need to stay safer and more secure online. Free Security Check … Continue reading
“There’s a war going on, and it’s raging here at home — not in the streets or the fields, but on the Internet. You can think of it as a war on the digital homeland. If you work for a … Continue reading
Middle Tennessee Cyber Summit: Building Partnerships and Understanding the Threat Date: May 7 and 8 Location: MTSU New Student Union Building Registration: March 1, 2013 Middle Tennessee Cyber Summit: Building Partnerships and Understanding the Threat will be held on the … Continue reading
Hackers attacking SCADA systems and wreaking havoc in a nation’s critical infrastructure has become a justified concern for all countries. But, setting aside Iran and attacks against its nuclear program for a moment, the U.S. seems to attract a seemingly … Continue reading