Some experts say existence of complex credit card fraud black market a sign that PCI isn’t effectiveFBI Credit Card Ring Bust Exposes PCI Challenges – Dark Reading.
The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,081,820 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Test your network speed
- Block ads at your router – ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Cannot update to Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.1 Update
- Bonjour, the chatty protocol
- 0xAB Bluescreen Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Increase performance on MySQL with a SSD and modifying your my.ini or my.cnf file
- Windows 10 Support Links – Tips-Tweaks
- SCADA, PLC, PLC and automated devices security interviews coming soon…
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Slow SQL Connection or Network in Windows 7 - Update
- CVE-2013-4399 (libvirt)The remoteClientFreeFunc function in daemon/remote.c in libvirt before 1.1.3, when ACLs are used, does not set an identity, which causes event handler removal to be denied and remote attackers to cause a denial of service (use-after-free and crash) by registering an event handler and then closing the connection.
- CVE-2013-6435Race condition in RPM 4.11.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted RPM file whose installation extracts the contents to temporary files before validating the signature, as demonstrated by installing a file in the /etc/cron.d directory.
- CVE-2014-1569 (network_security_services)The definite_length_decoder function in lib/util/quickder.c in Mozilla Network Security Services (NSS) before 220.127.116.11 and 3.17.x before 3.17.3 does not ensure that the DER encoding of an ASN.1 length is properly formed, which allows remote attackers to conduct data-smuggling attacks by using a long byte sequence for an encoding, as demonstrated by the SEC_Q […]
- CVE-2014-2516 (rsa_authentication_manager)Open redirect vulnerability in EMC RSA Authentication Manager 8.x before 8.1 Patch 6 allows remote attackers to redirect users to arbitrary web sites and conduct phishing attacks via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2014-3364 (prime_security_manager)Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in the web framework in Cisco Prime Security Manager (aka PRSM) 9.2.1-2 and earlier allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via a (1) Access Policies or (2) Device Summary Dashboard parameter, aka Bug ID CSCuq80661.
- CVE-2013-4399 (libvirt)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Governor Haslam Announces Workforce Development Grant Recipients goo.gl/rKx16K 5 days ago
- The 2014 Graduation ceremony took place December 5th, 2014. Look for the video and pictures on our website this week. http://t.co/j3p1RwmKyW 1 week ago
- Tim Lawrence, Executive Director SkillsUSA interview #SkillsUSA youtube.com/watch?v=xrj3Qr… 3 weeks ago
- Visit our website - tcatshelbyville.edu 1 month ago
- Instagram pics from TN Promise instagram.com/tnpromise 1 month ago