Want to install multiple applications fast and at the same time. Ninite Easy PC Setup allows you to pick the software you want and install by a simple installer. Ninite doesn’t install toolbars and works with 32 or 64 bit Windows. Ninite
Over the years the QoS settings under your network settings have been controversial. I never really tried it until tonight. To disable QoS, don’t just uncheck it under the network adapter properties.
To change how much bandwidth is reserved for QoS (the default is 20% of your total bandwidth), do the following:
1. Log in as “Administrator” (Administrator Only).
2. Navigate to START-Run (or Search in Windows 7) and type: gpedit.msc Hit Enter.
4. In the right pane, double-click the limit reservable bandwidth setting
5. On the setting tab, check the enabled setting.
6. In the “Bandwidth limit %”, change the value to read 0 (the numeric value of zero)
Reboot your computer.
If you disable this setting (by clicking disable) or do not configure it, the system uses the default value of 20 percent of the connection.
At only .5 Mb/s down, it’s a little improvement that goes a long way.
Here’s another way to improve your networking even more. Link
The above tips are for Professional or greater versions. You can type services.msc and disable QoS in the Home Edition.