The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,083,313 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Test your network speed
- Block ads at your router – ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Cannot update to Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.1 Update
- Bonjour, the chatty protocol
- 0xAB Bluescreen Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Increase performance on MySQL with a SSD and modifying your my.ini or my.cnf file
- Windows 10 Support Links – Tips-Tweaks
- SCADA, PLC, PLC and automated devices security interviews coming soon…
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- See What Ports are Open on Your Computer and What is a Port Number?-Updated
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Add GeGeek Toolkit to Hiren's CD/DVD for the ultimate troubleshooting tool
- Release Mouse From VirtualBox
- CVE-2013-6435 (rpm)Race condition in RPM 4.11.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted RPM file whose installation extracts the contents to temporary files before validating the signature, as demonstrated by installing a file in the /etc/cron.d directory.
- CVE-2013-7402 (c-icap)Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in request.c in c-icap 0.2.x allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a crafted ICAP request.
- CVE-2014-1569 (network_security_services)The definite_length_decoder function in lib/util/quickder.c in Mozilla Network Security Services (NSS) before 18.104.22.168 and 3.17.x before 3.17.3 does not ensure that the DER encoding of an ASN.1 length is properly formed, which allows remote attackers to conduct data-smuggling attacks by using a long byte sequence for an encoding, as demonstrated by the SEC_Q […]
- CVE-2014-3580 (subversion)The mod_dav_svn Apache HTTPD server module in Apache Subversion 1.x before 1.7.19 and 1.8.x before 1.8.11 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (NULL pointer dereference and server crash) via a REPORT request for a resource that does not exist.
- CVE-2014-3583 (http_server)The handle_headers function in mod_proxy_fcgi.c in the mod_proxy_fcgi module in the Apache HTTP Server 2.4.10 allows remote FastCGI servers to cause a denial of service (buffer over-read and daemon crash) via long response headers.
- CVE-2013-6435 (rpm)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Governor Haslam Announces Workforce Development Grant Recipients goo.gl/rKx16K 1 week ago
- The 2014 Graduation ceremony took place December 5th, 2014. Look for the video and pictures on our website this week. http://t.co/j3p1RwmKyW 1 week ago
- Tim Lawrence, Executive Director SkillsUSA interview #SkillsUSA youtube.com/watch?v=xrj3Qr… 3 weeks ago
- Visit our website - tcatshelbyville.edu 1 month ago
- Instagram pics from TN Promise instagram.com/tnpromise 1 month ago
Daily Archives: Friday, June 19, 2009 10:43 am
Monitor your servers with DreamSys Server Monitor. This utility contacts your servers to make sure they are up. If the servers fail to respond, you can receive a text message alerting you of the failure.
iDump takes the hassle out of backing up your iPod.
Pat originally told me about Ammyy. I just used it and it works great. This will be put in my aresenal of sites to control other computers (tech support for a friend or work). See also Zolved
Do you need to keep synchronized hard drives so that backup data is accurate and up-to-date. Fling can do this for you. With a multitude of options, try it out. Link Although this software says it is for FTP, it … Continue reading
Being a VirtualBox fan, it is one of the best tools to have more than one computer on a single computer. You can use it to test programs, software and other applications. Link I just checked out the Beta and … Continue reading
Microsoft usual puts out resource tools for Servers and operating systems. Here is their link for Server 2003 Tools Here is just one of the tools- Robocopy.exe: Robust File Copy Utility A versatile utility for maintaining an identical copy of … Continue reading
If you have a software program NOT to start with Windows, you can go into msconfig.msc or the startup group and uncheck or delete the program. Sometimes you can’t find where the program is starting (Malware, Spyware or a program … Continue reading