The LMS servers and curriculum have won several awards for innovation and administration (Under TTC Shelbyville)-
Tennessee College of
2014 InfoWorld Technology Leadership Nominee
Hits | SV (NI)
- 2,086,381 hits
Steve’s FavoritesMicrosoft Answers -
Ask Questions-Get Answers
ARS Technica' Blog
Bill Mullins' Blog
Bits of Bytes' Blog
Brickhouse Labs is committed to learning, teaching and deploying all things technology. Coolest Gadgets
What's On My PC
- Best Technology Blogs
- Partition your HDD to increase performance
- Test your network speed
- Block ads at your router – ADBlock and Tomato Firmware
- Cannot update to Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.1 Update
- Bonjour, the chatty protocol
- 0xAB Bluescreen Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Increase performance on MySQL with a SSD and modifying your my.ini or my.cnf file
- Test Your Hard Drive Speed With Windows 7's Device Manager
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller performance issues
- Rufus USB boot and Hiren's Boot ISO
- What is core parking and should you adjust it?
- Speed up Chrome with a ram disk
- Export VMWare Player's Virtual Machines to an OVF file
- Defending your network with Snort for Windows
- Commands in Telnet - DD-WRT and Tomato routers
- Optimize your SSD Drive
- Partition your HDD to increase performance
- CVE-2013-4440 (pwgen)Password Generator (aka Pwgen) before 2.07 generates weak non-tty passwords, which makes it easier for context-dependent attackers to guess the password via a brute-force attack.
- CVE-2013-4442 (pwgen)Password Generator (aka Pwgen) before 2.07 uses weak pseudo generated numbers when /dev/urandom is unavailable, which makes it easier for context-dependent attackers to guess the numbers.
- CVE-2013-7401The parse_request function in request.c in c-icap 0.2.x allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a URI without a " " or "?" character in an ICAP request, as demonstrated by use of the OPTIONS method.
- CVE-2013-7402 (c-icap)Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in request.c in c-icap 0.2.x allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a crafted ICAP request.
- CVE-2014-2026 (intrexx_professional)Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the search functionality in United Planet Intrexx Professional before 5.2 Online Update 0905 and 6.x before 6.0 Online Update 10 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the request parameter.
- CVE-2013-4440 (pwgen)
- Android anti-virus antivirus apple Business cloud computing College Computer computer hardware computer repair Computers computer security computer technology Computer Utilities downloads Droid Education facebook Firefox freeware google hackers Hacking Hardware higher ed higher education Information Technology Internet Internet Explorer internet security iPad iphone IT K-12 laptops Law Life Linux mac Malware Microsoft microsoft office microsoft windows microsoft windows 7 network networking Network Security News PC School Security Server 2008 Software spyware TBR Technology Tennessee Ubuntu VirtualBox virtualization Virus Viruses Vista web Web 2.0 Windows windows 7 Windows 8 windows server windows utilities Windows Vista Windows XP Wireless wireless networking XP
- Governor Haslam Announces Workforce Development Grant Recipients goo.gl/rKx16K 1 week ago
- The 2014 Graduation ceremony took place December 5th, 2014. Look for the video and pictures on our website this week. http://t.co/j3p1RwmKyW 2 weeks ago
- Tim Lawrence, Executive Director SkillsUSA interview #SkillsUSA youtube.com/watch?v=xrj3Qr… 4 weeks ago
- Visit our website - tcatshelbyville.edu 1 month ago
- Instagram pics from TN Promise instagram.com/tnpromise 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: December 2008
Here’s three free Video editors. [A] http://www.dvdflick.net Freeware, Windows 2000->Vista, 7.2MB [B] http://www.virtualdub.org/ Freeware, all Windows versions, 1.3MB [C] http://www.videospin.com/ Freeware, Windows XP, Vista, 2.3MB
Finally a resource that is pulling together owner manuals. Link
Sun xVM VirtualBox is easy to use. Why would you use it? To setup Windows XP inside of Vista to test software To load a server inside of a server (this saves money – all you do is add more … Continue reading
1 TB hard drive $79 Link 1.5 TB hard drive $129 Link Makes you wonder what technology is coming down the road. Usually when you see this happen something is just around the corner.
This program finds disk usage and maps your harddrive. The visual aid at the bottom lets you ‘see’ your hard drive. Link
Wal-Mart and other retailers may have sold digital frames with viruses. Link
Awesome IDS for your home or corporate network. Read the Installation Notes! Windows XP and Linux only at this time. BotHunter® From BotHunter’s Website: BotHunter is a passive network monitoring tool designed to recognize the communication patterns of malware-infected computers … Continue reading